I already have an ECA Report issued by CES under general purposes; can I use it for immigration purposes?

If you had your academic credentials assessed by CES after April 17, 2011 and now wish to upgrade that assessment for Canadian immigration, please complete and submit the application form along with all required documents by mail or drop-off.

The CES mailing address is as follows:

Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON  M5S 2V8

Was this article helpful?