How can I access my T4 slip?


If your teaching payments are processed through U of T payroll, you can access your T4 (tax) slips through the Employee Self-Service (ESS). This is the site you login to view your monthly pay statements

Starting February 2018, U of T will provide paperless T4 slips through ESS only. Should you wish to request a paper delivery of your 2017 and future T4 slips, please log into ESS and submit the request online no later than January 31, 2018. Any requests submitted after this date will affect T4 distribution starting in 2019.

Watch this clip: How to request a paper T4 slip via ESS.

 If you have issues accessing your slip, please contact the ESS help desk.

Was this article helpful?