Do I need to have an educational credential assessment from CES in order to apply to Canadian universities?

As a general rule, an educational credential assessment is not required for admission to university degree programs. Canadian universities (including faculties within the University of Toronto) will examine your academic history and follow their own policies and procedures in deciding whether you qualify for admission to a specific program.

We recommend that you contact the Admissions Office of the university to which you wish to apply and ask about specific admission requirements, deadlines, and fees.

Was this article helpful?