How do I send my assessment to a third party?

CES cannot release any information regarding your application and assessment to a third party without your written consent.

If you would like to designate a third party as your representative to CES, please complete and submit Designate Third Party, Release Information Form.

If you choose to have a Third Party submit your paper application on your behalf, please note that you must still provide your original signature as no one else can sign for you.

Was this article helpful?