Viewing & Maintaining Personal Information

Updating your contact information is important so that communications and materials can reach you.  When a refund by cheque is issued, it will be sent to the name and address provided at the time of registration.  All correspondence, including your receipt, orientation email and grade notification will be sent to your email address on file. To maintain accurate student records, please update your personal information in your My Access student account.  Alternatively, you can notify the School of any changes to your name, address, telephone number or email address.

Your My Access student account allows you to update your personal information yourself. Click on My Access – Student Login, enter your email address and password, then choose “My Profile” and make any necessary changes. You may also submit a written request to Enrolment and Learner Services by mail or submit a request. Written requests for changes to names must be accompanied by official documentation.

Was this article helpful?