International Students

The registration process for international students is the same regardless of residency, including course fees. If you need a letter of acceptance for your course for visa issues, please contact us once you have registered in your course and we will provide one. Please note, however, that our full-time English as a Second Language Program is the only course or program offered by the School that may enable you to qualify for a student visa. Check with the nearest Canadian visa office to make sure you have enough time to get the proper documents, if required. If you have any further questions about your visa, visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada web site for more information.

Was this article helpful?