- Full tuition may be refunded if the School receives a written notice of withdrawal postmarked before the applicable deadline. Notice of withdrawal may also be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may also withdraw from a course and request a refund through your My Access student account.
- If you decide to withdraw through your My Access student account, you must send your request at least seven calendar days prior to the start of the course.
- Notice of withdrawal from a course is not acceptable by telephone.
- Cancelling a cheque or credit card payment, failing to attend lectures, or advising the instructor that you will no longer attend does not constitute an official withdrawal.
- No refund is granted after the noted refund deadlines.
- A refund is also subject to the return, in original condition, of any course materials that may have been issued.
Have more questions? Submit a request