Can I audit a course at the School of Continuing Studies?

Auditing is not permitted at the School of Continuing Studies.  You must have registered and paid for a course in full before you can attend any classes. However, you may request not to be graded for a course you are registered in by emailing


If you are not satisfied with your course for any reason, you may withdraw before stated deadlines for a complete refund. For the deadline that applies to your course, visit our website to review the Withdrawal and Transfer Deadlines .

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request