A University of Toronto TCard is available to any individual who is taking a course with the School of Continuing Studies, for a cost of $20 CAD. The TCard can be used to access all library resources and wifi on campus throughout the duration of your course.
To obtain a TCard:
- You must first submit a TCard Permission Letter Request, on (or after) the scheduled start date of your course. TCards are not available prior to the start of your course.
- Within two business days of your request, we will generate a TCard permission letter and email it to you. This letter is verification that you are eligible to receive a TCard.
- To get your physical TCard, present this letter to one of the designated TCard offices at any of the three campuses, along with a piece of photo identification and the $20 fee.
- For TCard Office locations and hours, please visit their website.
What can I use my TCard for?
- Library resources
- Campus wifi
- Activating a University of Toronto email address
For all of our registration options, please visit this Help Center article.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Scroll to the bottom of this page, submit a support request form, and we will get back to you!