As an SCS student you have individualized access to viewing your courses and records in the School’s database. Your account is password-protected and cannot be accessed by anyone but you.
We encourage you to log into your account on a regular basis to keep track of your progress in your programs. If you cannot log in to your account or if you notice any discrepancies, please contact Enrolment and Learner Services by submitting a request or call 416-978-2400.
To access your account
- Click My Access - Student Login
- In the “User Name” field, enter your email address that you provided the School when you enrolled in your courses.
- If you are a first-time user, or if you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password”. A temporary password will be emailed to you. The password is case-sensitive: upper- and lower-case letters are used. We recommend that you copy and paste this password into the “Password” field.
- Click “Log in Now.”
- To change your password, click “My Profile” and follow the instructions to change your information. You can choose to keep your student number as your user name, but we do recommend that you change it to something that is more familiar to you.
- Word of caution: If you are using a password or email address that begins with a lower-case letter, check to ensure that your device has not automatically capitalized the first letter. If it does, your access will fail.
The following is a brief listing of the services currently available:
- My Profile: View and update your personal information, including your email address and password
- Timetable: View your timetable, including classroom location information
- Academic History: View your course activity – enrolled, waitlisted, withdrawn/transferred and completed courses – and print your Statement of Grade Report
- My Certificates: Track your certificate progress
- My Account: View your account history and print a receipt
- T2202A: View and print your tax credit