Which U of T services/resources do I have access to as an SCS student?

If you are a student of the School of Continuing Studies you can receive access to the following UT services and resources:

Library and TCard Services

You are eligible to obtain a University of Toronto photo ID smartcard called the TCard.  This card provides identification to access many campus services and can also be used as a Library Card. The TCard also provides users the option to carry a cash value in the computer chip. The card can then be used for the purchase of photocopies, computer printing and vending services.

As well, the TCard registration process allows you to create a UTORid and utoronto.ca email address. The UTORid and its associated password enables you to use computer services and terminals on campus.

For instructions on how to request a TCard, click Library  telephone: 416-978-2400. Your letter will be ready to pick-up one business day following your request.  We can also email the letter if this is more convenient.

For information on the TCard Office locations and hours of operations, please visit http://tcard.utoronto.ca/contact-us/  Photo Identification is required.


Many of the buildings at the St. George Campus have WiFi coverage that students are welcome to use. 

In order to log onto the campus WiFi, you need to have active UTORid or qqID credentials.   For further information click Campus WiFi

Accessibility Services

The School of Continuing Studies is committed to providing support to our students with disabilities to ensure a positive learning experience in all of our courses and programs.

We work closely with the University of Toronto Accessibility Services to assess individual needs and coordinate the provision of necessary services. Services are provided to students with a documented disability, which can be physical, a learning disability, or a mental health disorder.   For more information on this service click Accessibility Support

Services/Resources not available to students with the School of Continuing Studies:

Gym and Athletics

Housing Service

Career Services

Was this article helpful?