How do I write my final exam if I am unavailable on the scheduled exam date?

If you are unable to write the final course examination in a prescribed time period, you may apply for an alternate examination. You are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply for an alternate examination if you received a failing grade in your course.

There is a fee of $150 for this service. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Payment must be included with your alternate examination application or it will not be considered.

The application for an alternate examination may be accessed online or you may call us at 416-978-2400, and we will send you an application by email, fax, or mail.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request