How do I request a transcript?

You may request a transcript of courses by completing a Transcript Request form. You may also log into your My Access student account to view grades for courses taken after 2003. If available, your grade will appear in the Academic History tab. You may select a course listed, and print a statement of grade report. Please note this is an unofficial report.

Only courses that took place after January 2003 will appear on the transcript.  Academic documents will not be released without your express written consent.

A fee is charged for each transcript issued. Payment must be included with the application form and will not be processed until payment has been received.

Transcripts are processed within a period of ten business days.

Note: You are responsible for ensuring that your request is submitted to the School well in advance of deadlines at other educational institutions or associations to whom you are submitting your transcripts or Grade Reports.

Was this article helpful?