How do I appeal my final grade?

Individuals contemplating an appeal of a final grade must do so in writing by completing an Appeal of Final Grade - Clerical Check form. All requests must be received within three months of the final examination/course completion period.

Appeals made by e-mail or telephone will not be accepted.


Was this article helpful?