Are SCS courses eligible for OSAP or other financial assistance/scholarships/bursaries?

Courses offered by the School of Continuing Studies are not considered eligible for government funding such as OSAP. If you are in need of financial assistance the School offers several bursaries and awards.  Please visit our Bursaries and Awards page for application information.


Be advised that an approved bursary cannot be applied to a course you have already registered in. To pay for a course using a bursary, you must have it approved prior to registration.

Was this article helpful?