Do SCS courses meet study visa requirements?

Our full-time English as a Second Language Program is the only course or program offered by the School that may entitle you to qualify for a student visa or study permit. 

However, students from many countries may study for six months or less without a visa. Since the regulations may be different for each country and duration of study, please contact your nearest Canadian embassy or Canadian immigration authorities for information on how to apply, when to apply, and the type of visa needed.

We advise you to apply for your visa as early as possible. The website of many Canadian embassies, consulates and high commissions are listed at

Was this article helpful?