I’m going to miss my final exam – can I reschedule?

If you are going to miss your final exam, you may apply for an alternate exam.  To schedule this, you will need to submit an Alternate Exam Form which can be found on the Forms/Applications page of our website.  Select the form appropriate to your course and include the payment information for the non-refundable $150.00CDN processing fee to reschedule this examination.  

Please note that if you have missed your final exam, you grade will be shown as DNW on your profile.  A DNW signifies that you “did not write” the final exam or participate in evaluation.  It carries no academic penalty.  Once your alternate exam is written and graded, your final grade will change and will include your alternate exam grade.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request