How can I apply for a prior learning assessment (PLA)?

Advanced standing may be granted to certificate candidates whose prior experience or formal learning demonstrates that course material has been covered. To apply for advanced standing, complete the Prior Learning Assessment Application Form  and mail it to:


Prior Learning Assessment
Enrolment and Learner Services
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8.

Was this article helpful?