First review the requirements to ensure that your course is eligible for a T2202A.
To access your portal:
- Click My Access student account
- Enter your login information (user name, password). If you are a new user or have forgotten your username or password, please follow the instructions found below the login box. If you are successful in your login but encounter the message “Your profile has been locked out by the system administrator. Please contact the administrator for assistance.”, call 416-978-2400 or submit a request to unlock your account.
To view and print your T2202A:
- Click “T2202A” from the list of services located in the left-hand navigation box.
- Click “GO”.
- A summary of your tax credits will display. Review this summary to ensure that it contains the correct number of courses and fees. If you find any discrepancies, contact Enrolment and Learner Services at email@example.com or call 416-978-2400.
- Click “Print T2202A”. This will open a new window with an Adobe pdf file of your T2202A document. The file will contain three pages; page one will contain your name, address, and the total number of fees and eligible months, page 2 with Canada Revenue Agency’s instructions and guidelines, and page three with a breakdown of your courses and fees.
- Print a copy of all three pages and submit them with your tax return.
- You may access your portal at any time to review or re-print this document.