How do I declare my candidacy for a certificate?

Once you have registered in your first course, you may declare your candidacy for a certificate by notifying the School by submitting a request to or by phone at 416 978-2400. We will make note of this on your profile, and you will then be able to track your progress toward your declared certificate by logging into your My Access student account. 

After all of your final grades are available in your My Access student account, you can request your certificate



Was this article helpful?