What do I need to complete a CES application?

  1. A completed application form for either general purpose or immigration
  2. A colour photocopy of a government issued identification (ID) showing date of birth.
  3. A colour photocopy of both sides of the final award (degree/diploma certificate) in the original language.
  4. A colour photocopy of the academic records (transcripts/marks sheets) in the original language.
  5. Please also include an official English or French translation, completed by a qualified/professional translator for all documents issued in a foreign language.
  6. Official Academic Records (transcripts/statements of marks) sent directly from the issuing institution(s)/awarding body in a sealed envelope to CES.  


The application package (#1-5) should be submitted by you (either via online or by mail/drop off in person if using a paper application) and the official documents (#6) must be sent by your former institution(s) directly to the CES office in a sealed envelope.


Note: Visit our website for country specific requirements (China and Pakistan have special requirements)

Was this article helpful?