- A completed application form for either general purpose or immigration.
- A colour photocopy of a government issued identification (ID) showing date of birth.
- A colour photocopy of both sides of the final award (degree/diploma certificate) in the original language.
- A colour photocopy of the academic records (transcripts/marks sheets) in the original language.
- Please also include an official English or French translation, completed by a qualified/professional translator for all documents issued in a foreign language.
- Official Academic Records (transcripts/statements of marks) sent directly from the issuing institution(s)/awarding body in a sealed envelope to CES.
The application package (#1-5) should be submitted by you (either via online or by mail/drop off in person if using a paper application) and the official documents (#6) must be sent by your former institution(s) directly to the CES office in a sealed envelope.