CES can assess:
- Completed International Post-secondary (university and college) degrees and diplomas.
- Incomplete academic programs (for individuals who have only partially completed their education). *Except for Immigration Purposes*
- Secondary school qualifications from other countries.
- Secondary school diplomas issued by the Ministry of Education of any province outside of Ontario.
CES cannot assess:
- Apprenticeships, Competency based/Vocational qualifications/Training (e.g. City and Guilds Certificates, Trade certificates, National Vocational Qualifications, Massage or Shiatsu Therapy Training, Caregiver training, Personal Support Worker Training, Montessori Training, Microsoft Training)
- In-company training
- Professional licenses, memberships in professional bodies/associations and learned societies (e.g. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants [ACCA] - examinations or fellow or Member of the Association, Institution of Engineers, Institute of Mechanical Engineers, Royal College of Surgeons, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Pakistan [ICAP], British Computer Society)
- Short-term, non-formal, non-academic programs
- Board of Examination in General Nursing and Midwifery diplomas (e.g. Pakistan Nursing Council)
- Second-language training programs (e.g. ESL)
- Work experience
- Certificates issued for professionally-oriented studies in conjunction with academic studies (e.g. Certificat de Absolvire (Graduation Certificate) from the Teacher Training Department or Pedagogical Seminar)
- Canadian postsecondary qualifications