How do I apply for a credential assessment with Comparative Education Service (CES)?

CES offers online and paper-based applications for General and Immigration purposes.

Online Application

Select the stream you are applying to (General Application or Immigration Application) and follow steps one through four.  Once you are ready to apply, please click on “Apply Online” to start the process.

 Paper Application

Select the appropriate application form (General Application or Immigration Application) and then mail or drop off the form and required documents. Paper copies available during in-person consultation hours.

Was this article helpful?