Can I request duplicate copies of my CES assessment report to be sent to third parties?

To order a duplicate copy of your assessment for yourself and/or to be sent to a third party, please fill out the Request Duplicate Copies and/or send to Third Party form, and submit it to CES with a photocopy of a photo identification that shows your date of birth. You may submit the request by mail, or fax (416-978-2185).


The fee for one duplicate copy of the assessment is $29 (plus 13% HST).  Details of the payment option can be found in the request form. It will take five (5) business days to process your request from the date of payment.

Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request