To view your CES application status, log into your My Access account.
To access your account
- Click My Access - Student Login
- In the “User Name” field, enter your email address that you provided when you submitted your CES application.
- If you are a first-time user, or if you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password”. A temporary password will be emailed to you. The password is case-sensitive: upper- and lower-case letters are used. We recommend that you copy and paste this password into the “Password” field.
- Click “Log in Now.”
- To change your password, click “My Profile” and follow the instructions to change your information. You can choose to keep your student number as your user name, but we do recommend that you change it to something that is more familiar to you.
- Word of caution: If you are using a password or email address that begins with a lower-case letter, check to ensure that your device has not automatically capitalized the first letter. If it does, your access will fail.
The status will be updated using the following stages under the My Applications tab:
1. Initial Review In Progress
The application is currently under review. If there are any problems with the application submitted, the applicant will be notified via email.
2. Transcript(s) received
The official documents for all your credentials listed on the application form have been received and accepted.
3. Initial Review Complete
The application submitted has been deemed complete and has been placed in queue for assessment. Processing time starts from the date CES receives the last document.
4. Assessment in Progress
An assessor is currently working on the application.
5. Assessment Decision made
The ECA report has been issued, in queue for dispatch. An electronic (unofficial) copy of ECA report will be sent to the email address indicated on the application form.
6. Decision Dispatched
The ECA report has been sent according to the delivery method selected and to the address indicated on the application. Please note CES is not responsible for any lost or misdirected mail. If the ECA report is not received, please request a duplicate copy.