To view your CES application status, log into your My Access account.
To access your account
- Click My Access - Student Login
- In the “User Name” field, enter your email address that you provided when you submitted your CES application.
- If you are a first-time user, or if you have forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Password”. A temporary password will be emailed to you. The password is case-sensitive: upper- and lower-case letters are used. We recommend that you copy and paste this password into the “Password” field.
- Click “Log in Now.”
- To change your password, click “My Profile” and follow the instructions to change your information. You can choose to keep your student number as your user name, but we do recommend that you change it to something that is more familiar to you.
- Word of caution: If you are using a password or email address that begins with a lower-case letter, check to ensure that your device has not automatically capitalized the first letter. If it does, your access will fail.
The status will be updated using the following stages under the My Applications tab:
- Initial Review In Progress
- Transcript(s) received
- Initial Review Complete
- Assessment in Progress
- Assessment Decision made
- Decision Dispatched