The following documents are required to complete your Educational Credential Assessment application:
- A colour scan copy of a government issued identification (ID) showing date of birth.
- A colour scan copy of both sides of the final award (degree/diploma certificate) in its original language.
- A colour scan copy of both sides of the academic records (transcripts/mark sheets) in its original language.
- An accompanying word-for-word translation of all documents not in English or French completed by a certified professional translator.
- Official academic records (transcript/mark sheets)
Documents #1-4 must be uploaded first as part of your application.
CES has prepared a “Request Official Academic Records” form to assist with #5. Applicants may submit this request form to their educational institution to help complete this process.
The official documents from your awarding body/academic institution must be mailed to the following address in a sealed envelope (this will be on the request form):
Student No: X______________________
Comparative Education Service
University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
158 St. George Street
Toronto, ON M5S 2V8
Please click here for current processing times.