How do I know if CES has received my official academic records?

You can find out if CES has received and accepted your academic records (transcript(s)/mark sheets) by checking the application status in your My Access account.

Please note that your status will only be updated once your official academic records have been reviewed and accepted, not when we receive your academic records. If there are any concerns regarding your application and/or documents submitted, you will be contacted via email.

Was this article helpful?