How do I apply?

To submit an application for an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA), please visit the CES website. A complete list of fees can be found on our website.

The following documents are required to complete your Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) application:

  1. A colour scan copy of a government issued identification (ID) showing date of birth.
  2. A colour scan copy of both sides of the final award (degree/diploma certificate) in its original language.
  3. A colour scan copy of both sides of the academic records (transcripts/mark sheets) in its original language.
  4. An accompanying word-for-word translation of all documents not in English or French completed by a certified professional translator.
  5. Official academic records (transcript/mark sheets) (must be signed, stamped, and dated by the officials of the awarding institution in a sealed institution envelope with an institution stamp, a seal, or a signature over the back flap).

Documents #1-4 must be uploaded first as part of your application.

CES has prepared a “Request Official Academic Records” form to assist with #5. Applicants may submit this request form to their educational institution to help complete this process. 

Please refer to our country list as some countries have specific document requirements. If your country of study is not listed in the country list, please follow the general guidelines.

Please click here for current processing times.

Was this article helpful?