What is the “25 for 45” promotion?
The University of Toronto’s Alumni Relations and the School of Continuing Studies (SCS) are thrilled to partner together to offer an exclusive offer to all UofT alumni. In celebration of our 45th birthday, UofT alumni have an opportunity to take a course at SCS at a one-time-only discount of 25 percent. You can select from a list of, you guessed it, 45 courses!
Who is eligible and what is the discount?
This is an exclusive discount available only to University of Toronto alumni. Whether you graduated in 1950 or 2019, all UofT alumni are eligible to receive a one-time-only 25 percent discount on one course. Choose from a list of 45 of our most popular courses!
Are there any special restrictions I need to know about?
- In order to obtain the discount code for this offer, you will have received an email from the University of Toronto Alumni Relations team. Please refer to that communication for your discount code.
- To take advantage of this exclusive offer, you must register by December 31, 2019
- Any enrolment changes/course transfers must be completed by December 31, 2019. You can only transfer into courses that are a part of the “25 for 45” promotion.
- This offer has no cash value.
What is the discount code?
As noted above, your original communication from our colleagues at Alumni Relations contains the discount code you need to register. Please note the code is case sensitive so make sure all alpha characters are uppercase.
Which courses are eligible for the “25 for 45” promotion?
All sections of the following courses running in the Fall 2019 and Winter 2020 terms are eligible for the “25 for 45” promotion:
- Arts, Humanities and Languages
- Business, Finance, and Management
- 1860 Foundations of Project Management
- 3035 Foundations of Business Innovation
- 2699 Foundations of Quality & Process Excellence
- 3543 RIMS – CRMP Examination Preparation Course
- 3382 Project Management for Research
- 0984 Accounting: The Fundamentals
- 2379 Foundations of Business Analysis
- 3331 Advanced Technical Analysis and Algo Trading Strategies
- 2079 Understanding Financial Statements
- 2921 Foundations of Risk Management
- 1388 Enterprise Risk Management : Strategy to Execution
- 0987 Human Resources Management
- 0974 Business Strategy
- 3523 Agile Essentials in Project Management
- 2564 Foundations of Business Process Management
- 2928 Market Intelligence and Customer Discovery
- 3117 Non-Profit Leadership, Strategy & Change
- 3465 International Business Law & Negotiation
- Career Development and Communications Skills
- Creative Writing
- Health and Social Sciences
- Information, Technology, Environment and Engineering
- Learning Design
- Marketing and Communications
I see a course that is perfect for me, how do I register?
Follow one of the links to get started. Many courses have sections or offerings that are available on multiple days and times. Select the section that best suits your schedule, add the course to your "cart" and begin the check out steps.
You will be prompted to set up a user account in the registration system.