International Pharmacy Graduate Program (IPG)
Questions asked by Learners Accepted into the IPG Program
- In what time zone are online sessions offered? Can you accommodate learners in different time zones?
- How soon will my enrollment in the program and my results be communicated to Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP)?
- I’m applying for a bank loan, and I need a letter of enrollment to share with the bank. How do I get one?
- Am I eligible for financial assistance? How do I apply for OBPAP?
- I am scheduled to take the PEBC exam while in the IPG program, and some of the PEBC dates conflict with IPG exams and other assessments. Can I complete a make-up for any IPG exams or assessments that I might miss because of conflicts with the PEBC exam
- Should I attempt the PEBC examinations while I am enrolled in the IPG program?