How do I update my personal information?

Information stored on your profile can be edited by logging into your My Access student account. This includes your contact information and privacy settings. If you cannot remember your password, select "Forgot Password," and one will be emailed to you. If you need changes made to other aspects, such as your name, submit a request form at the bottom of the page or call us at 416-978-2400. If you would like to update your name, we will ask you to provide a government-issued identification to do so. 

For all of our registration options, please visit this Help Center article

Didn’t find what you were looking for? Scroll to the bottom of this page, submit a support request form, and we will get back to you!

Was this article helpful?