Student Services and Resources
My Access Student Account
- Campus Maps
- Campus Wifi
- Can I speak with an Academic Advisor?
- Can I use the TravelSafer Service?
- U of T Services and Resources
- University of Toronto Email Address
- Does SCS provide accessibility support?
- How do I register for an accessibility accommodation(s)?
- I am a returning accommodations student; do I need to notify the School each time I register for a course?
- What do I need to provide in order to request accommodations?
- Does the School of Continuing Studies provide temporary accommodations (i.e. for broken bones, etc.)?
- I am having difficulty getting documentation to support my accommodation request; can I still receive accommodation support?
- I didn't receive a course evaluation link, what do I do?
- My course evaluation link won't open, what do I do?
- I don't have a mobile device (smartphone, tablet, laptop), how do I submit my evaluation?
- Do I need to connect to WiFi to complete the evaluation?
- I can't connect to internet in class, how do I submit my evaluation?
- Are the online course evaluations anonymous?