I am having difficulty getting documentation to support my accommodation request; can I still receive accommodation support?

An Accommodation Specialist will work with you in preparing an accommodation plan based on the documentation we receive. If you are having difficulty in obtaining documentation for a course, interim accommodations may be an option we can provide.


Was this article helpful?