How do I register for an accessibility accommodation(s)?

If you are looking to make accommodation arrangements for courses, we encourage you to submit an online Accommodation Request Form (TBD). While there is no deadline to submit this form, early registration is recommended, even if you have not made the decision to enrol yet, to ensure that the appropriate arrangements are in place by the start date of the course. Late requests are at risk for not having adequate support arranged in a timely manner.

An Accommodation Specialist will contact you to coordinate the collection of supporting documentation and to arrange an interview to review your accessibility needs.

An accommodation plan will be built and registered with SCS, to formalize the provision of necessary course supports for current and future enrolments.

Was this article helpful?