Can I get a certificate for an individual course?

We do not issue certificates for completing individual courses. You must complete and pass all the required courses listed on the certificate page in order to be issued the certificate.

For an individual course that is graded, you can either print a Statement of Grade report (an unofficial transcript document) from your MyAccess student account in the Academic History tab when your final grade is available or submit an official Transcript Request Form.

You will be notified by email once your final grade is available.

For an individual course that is not graded, you can request an official letter verifying your attendance. To qualify you must have signed the attendance record at each class and have attained a minimum of 80% class attendance. To request your Letter of Attendance, please submit a request.

For all of our registration options, please visit this Help Center article

Didn’t find what you were looking for? Scroll to the bottom of this page, submit a support request form, and we will get back to you!

Was this article helpful?