If I decide to withdraw, does SCS need to be notified?

Yes. Many accommodation plans that are arranged may involve multiple individuals, and some requests come at a high cost to SCS. If a withdrawal is approved, you should contact scs.accessibility@utoronto.ca to inform SCS so relevant services may be canceled.


Was this article helpful?